June 16, 2011
"Pierce LB looking for a fresh start"
Brad Hoiseth JCGridiron.com Publisher



Talk about it in the Message BoardsLos Angeles Pierce looks as if it is going to be around for a while, and has been bringing in athletes from all over the country to make it happen. The latest to find his way is a linebacker from Florida who left Florida International, looking for a fresh start.
document.




Nasiff was a walk-on at FIU the past two years.


Pierce linebacker Chris Nasiff spent a couple of season at Florida International as a walk-on player, but opted to leave after not garnering a scholarship from the Panthers.

"I came from Florida International," Nasiff said. "I was a walk-on at FIU, and they didn't give me a scholarship. One of my friends from back home came here and told me about it. I got here about three weeks ago."Nasiff graduated from American Heritage High School (FL) in 2008 and was being recruited by Villanova and Wagner before taking some credits at Palm Beach College and deciding to walk on at FIU in 2009.

He is set to leave in December with two years eligibility remaining, and says he would like to get back home, if possible."Most likely I would like to get back to the East Coast," Nasiff said. "Miami, Florida or Florida State would be ideal."Nasiff is 6-foot-2, 245 pounds and runs the 40-yard dash in the 4.8 neighborhood. He says he is working hard and has high expectations for the team in 2011."I am working out twice a day and training," Nasiff said. "I am learning the playbook. The team looks very good. I am expecting big things."Nasiff vowed to keep in contact with JCGridiron.com throughout his recruitment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baloo's Story - Justice for Baloo

Robby Nasiff Football Prospect